Spring Lip Picks


April has begun and Spring is well and truly under way, meaning it's time to root out our slightly brighter, happier lipstick colours. Spring is probably one of my favourite seasons for lipstick shades, as I'm all about natural, pretty colours rather than super bright ones. I love nude lipsticks, but in the Spring it's always nice to bring out some more pink shades. So in today's post, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite lipsticks which are perfect for Spring, especially if the weather ever decided to clear up and bring some sunshine for once!

Christian Breton Lipstick - Baby Doll

Christian Breton products are often stocked in my local Tk Maxx, so this is where I picked up this beauty. As you can see, the packaging is super gorgeous and classy. The name is adorable, and that's what first attracted me to this shade. It's a gorgeous mid-tone pink that has great pigmentation and applies smoothly on the lips, leaving a glossy and moisturised finish. It's one of those perfect pink shades that I think would suit everyone, and looks great for any occasion. 

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour - Embrace

I think Revlon absolutely kill it with their lip products, they'd have to be one of my favourite brands in that sense, as I always adore any of the lip products they come out with. These Ultra HD Matte Lipcolours are heavenly.  The packaging is stunning, with a matte texture and a gorgeous silver lid, and the product itself has to be the loveliest matte lipstick I've tried. It has quite a mousy formula, so it packs a lot of pigmentation but applies so softly and is not drying in the slightest. Can I also add that this smells absolutely divine? I find all of Revlon's lip products smell gorgeous! And of course, this shade is a gorgeous peachy, pink, nude shade which is completely perfect for spring. 

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon - Fuschiaristic

I think this may be the brightest shade out of all the lipsticks in this post, so I think this would also be perfect for summer. I'm a huge fan of these Gloss Crayons by S&G, as they have a gorgeous glossy finish and beautiful colour. This one is in the shade Fuschiaristic and it looks bright orange in the bullet, but once applied, it gives a lovely orange-toned pink which is super glossy so it doesn't look too bright at all. I'm not actually sure that they stock these anymore, which would be a real shame as they are one of my favourite ever lip products!

NYX Butter Gloss - Vanilla Cream Pie

Again, NYX are one of my favourite brands for lip products (and for most products actually), so this Butter Gloss definitely had to make it into this post. I know a lot of people love these as much as I do. The packaging is super cute and because they're small, you can take them everywhere with you! They live up to the name, and are very butter to apply on the lips and create a gorgeous gloss with just the right amount of pigmentation. This shade is quite a bright, bubble-gum pink colour, but once blended into the lips, it looks lovely and not too bright. 


L'Oréal Collection Exclusive - Eva's Pink

I'm a huge fan of the Collection Exclusive nude range by L'Oréal, so I had to pick up one of their pink shades when they came out a while ago. These are named after different models with different skin tones, so that you can pick the shade that will go best with your skin tone, but of course you can just go with whatever shade you want, which is what I did here! I went with Eva's Pink as it was my favourite of them all, and I still love it. I adore the classy matte black packaging with gold accents, and the formulation of the lipstick is very creamy and pigmented, creating a long-lasting, moisturising colour on the lips, with an almost-satin finish. The shade is a gorgeous rosy-toned, mid-pink which is another shade I think would suit everyone, and it's absolutely perfect for Spring.

Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy - Sweet Nothing Kisses & Clarins Rouge Prodige Lipstick - Miami Pink

Another lip crayon has made it into this post, which shows I really love this type of lipstick! This one is from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's makeup collection for Autograph in M&S. The packaging is stunning rose-gold (my fave!) with the logo written in the middle. The colour is a gorgeous rosy pink and applies extremely smoothly, leaving a very glossy, shiny finish, and is a bit more like a balm, as the pigmentation isn't as strong as the other lipsticks in this post. However, it does still give a lovely colour to the lips and I do adore the formula. Beside that, in the beautiful gold packaging, we have the Clarins Rouge Prodige lipstick. I absolutely adore the packaging of this one, as well as the formula, which is again, very moisturising and glossy, but has more pigmentation. The shade is a beautiful blue-toned light pink, which is different from most of my other colours and looks amazing in the Spring.


Excuse the terrible swatches, but here are all the shades! From the bottom/left to the top/right: Christian Breton - Baby Doll, L'Oréal - Eva's Pink, Clarins - Miami Pink, Revlon - Embrace, NYX - Vanilla Cream Pie, S&G - Fuschiaristic, Rosie for Autograph - Sweet Nothing Kisses.

So there we have it, my favourite lip colours for Spring! Let me know what lip colours you're loving to wear this season!

Love,
Andrea x 




Comments

  1. Oooh, some of these are really very beautiful! I certainly need to get some more spring lip colours. Definitely going to have a look at some of these x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful shades aren’t they? Hopefully the weather picks up soon so I can wear them even more! Xx

      Delete
  2. Really nice post! Can't wait to get my new spring/summer lipsticks!

    www.inthemilkytwilight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Hopefully the weather brightens up soon so we can get some brighter colours out! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the Revlon Ultra HD Mattes as well, I have them in a few colours and they're so good! Lovely colours!

    astrobeks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re one of my favourite lipsticks, absolutely adore the formula! Xx

      Delete
  4. i love this !! i will defo try out some of these, especially the nyx butter gloss:)
    http://xkatiexparkerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed! I’m sure you’ll love the butter glosses! Xx

      Delete
  5. Love the shade of lipsticks you've picked out! I am a fan of pink lipsticks and I appreciate that these colors are cutesy! Thanks for sharing, Andrea!

    exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed! I’m such a pink lover so i have so many different variations of pink lipsticks 😂 xx

      Delete
  6. I'm on the hunt for a new spring lip colour this year, specifically a pink as I only own 1 hot pink colour haha! defo be giving your choices a swatch when I'm out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with all these pink shades! I've actually been looking for some new lip products! The ones I'm using at the moment, I've been using forever! Thanks for sharing all these products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, your photography is beautiful! So excited for all these spring shades - definitely need to try out the gloss crayons! x

    Phoebe x

    https://itsphoeberose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been meaning to try the Revlon Matte Lip colour, but always thought the tube was a little weird, is it a doe foot applicator? The colour is really nice though

    || Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of these shades are absolutely stunning - I especially love the Revlon Matte! I don't tend to wear many pinky shades myself, but I think they're super 'Springy'. I adore any lip product from NYX though, a definite favourite brand of mine when it comes to lipsticks and liquid lips.. ��

    Andi | www.andthenzen.co.uk ✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shades! I need to get my hands on them asap. Thanks for sharing! xx

    https://tiateilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such pretty shades! I usually wear nude shades, and these are some amazing choices for spring

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are lovely shades. I am addicted to nude just now and looking to spice up my lip stick drawer for spring/summer. Will have to take a wee look around Boots for the soap and glory stick.

    http://styleandflourish.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love me a pink lipstick! I love the shades you’ve mentioned. I’ll definitely look into finding them!💕
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was so excited to see the NYX butter gloss on your list!! I have the same product in 'Angel Food Cake.' I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These colors are lovely!

    I wish I could pull off pinkie shades but they look too bright on my skin tone sometimes.

    ~ Hazel @ www.hazearella.com && http://placesandpeonies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post and really pretty photos!
    I’ve never tried any Christian Benton lipsticks before, going to have to give them a try! X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Spring shade's and some new lip products and brand's I've never heard of but will be keeping an eye out for. Thanks for sharing.

    Emma x
    emmarollason.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never tried any of these lippies, but will be do in the future! All such pretty colours, great post as well!

    www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. These shades are so pretty! Wish I could pull off lipstick though, ha!

    ☼ <a href="http://www.chrisandeena.com/“>cabin twenty-four</a>

    ReplyDelete
  21. These lip colours look gorgeous! I love the look of the Revlon packaging!

    carriefi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I always see those Revlon liquid lips and I'm really intrigued by them I think it's that teal blue colour they have that always makes them stand out but I've never actually tried one! I absolutely adore liquid lipsticks they're the only lip product I tend to reach for now so I'll definitely try one out after seeing this! You've picked some really beautiful shades here!

    Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the pinks, epsecially the pink revlon one!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a gorgeous array of pink shades, and your photos look beautiful too! I'm a fan of the original S&G Sexy Mother Pucker gloss, I had no idea they also did coloured lip crayons so I'll have to check them out x

    Rachel // kyvbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such gorgeous shades, I love the NYX butter glosses ��

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love lipsticks and you chose some very pretty shades for the season. I loved Baby doll, Eva's pink and Embrace. Always love to read lipstick posts haha!

    Via | http://glossnglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely love the name of the S&G gloss crayon. Their brand is so great at naming their products.

    Louisa | Loubee Lou Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts